QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Will Winter Ever End?
Is it Friday yet? No? Fuck. It’s only Tuesday. And extremely fucking cold outside. There’s a shocker.

This will be short. I’m waiting for my boss to tell me he’s ready to sit down and discuss my health insurance. Not exactly the way I like to spend a morning, but it’s necessary nonetheless.

I’ve been patiently waiting for a few years for this to happen so I guess I should be a little more excited, no? It’s just hard to get worked up about insurance period. And I work in insurance! Which would explain my horrible disposition.

Dennis and Leo made up. They’re probably making out right now. Or not. If I was a guessing type person I would suspect that eggs and bacon are involved as we speak.

Well, I better get ready for this meeting. Hope everybody stays warm today.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:52 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates