QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Obama and Lost Balls
Here we are, another hump day starts. Get this one down and we only have two more days to go!

And I’m a little stoked today. Lost returns tonight. It seems like it’s been forever since it’s been on – but I guess a year in TV time IS forever. I had to go back and watch the last two episodes of last season just so I could remember what the hell was going on. And it’s a good thing I did because it was like watching them for the first time all over again. I’m seeing shit that I don’t even remember watching. And maybe I didn’t watch it. Who knows? It’s entirely possible I DVR’d it, thought I watched it, and didn’t. I’m that silly sometimes.

I didn’t watch last Thursday’s Grey’s Anatomy, last Sunday’s Desperate Housewives, or last night’s Nip/Tuck yet either. I think I’m finally getting burned out on watching TV completely. I’ve been skipping on the American Idol too. Oh, yes, I recorded it just because whenever I decide to stop recording something I usually watch because I don’t want to watch it anymore, something happens and I’m like – SHIT!!! I missed it! You know how that goes, right?

The inaugural ball I watched last night read more like an MTV awards show than a presidential thing. Then I realized it was only one of the many balls that Obama has and it was actually done by MTV. So that explained a lot. But I swear I had that exact same prom dress that Michelle wore. Only mine cost about $35 bucks versus the estimated $3500 price tag on hers. Ah, well, no accounting for taste.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:03 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates