QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Weather, Crappy Pizza, and Bring on the Fourth
Holy FUCK is it cold outside! It's currently 5 degrees with a high of 11 degrees and a low -9. Tomorrow, high of 0 and a low -14. And don't get me started on the wind chill.

I'm so happy that my boss canceled us having to go to our stupid assistants luncheon thing. It's majorly stupid as it is - crappy pizza, stupid discussions for an hour, then driving back in the snow and cold to go back to work? Fuck that. I would rather stick red hot pokers in my eyeballs rendering myself permanently blind than do that shit. But, luckily, my boss has seen the light and we aren't going to be subjected to that torture.

So, my favorite show added a 4th. Well, that could go for two different shows - one being one of my favorites (and possibly a fourth wife - I'm talking Big Love for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about) and the other is one that is not one of my favorites, but one I usually start watching then get bored with by the 5th week (American Idol -and a new judge). I did watch some of American Idol last night. My God, could this show jump the shark any more than it already has? You know when they bring in another judge that it's gone beyond stale. Big Love, however, can bring on a fourth wife and it would still be interesting.

Which leads me to my predictions for this upcoming season of Big Love, which starts back this Sunday for it's third season. I only recently became an avid watcher of this show, mostly because I get so fucking bored on the train I have to have something to do while I'm sitting there. So, I load up shows on my little Creative Zen Vision W media player and watch worthless shit. Now, if you don't want any spoilers - and I don't mean this to be a spoiler because it's just what I think will happen, then stop reading NOW.

Okay, you've chosen to continue reading. Alright. I think that Sarah will wind up getting dumped by her spooky boyfriend since she's finally decided to be the bad girl and give up the goods. And he's going to wind up being the creepy snake he looks like he is and dump her ass quicker than he climaxes (because you just know that guy is done in about 20 seconds) because he's already way too freaked out about daddy. And daddy Bill will be behind the dumpage. Anyway, from the looks of the previews she's sitting there with some shirt or something, presumably her freaky boyfriends because he dumped her and (who isn't seeing this one coming?) winds up pregnant. Yes, that's right, pregnant. And the equally creepy LDS neighbor, who now knows that her neighbors are polygamists, is going to be so pissed off that Margene won't be her surrogate womb that she's going to threaten to expose them. Of course, the light bulb will go off in the 3 (or 4) wives heads and *ta da* - they will plot to give Sarah's baby to the creepy neighbor.

It could happen! We'll just have to wait and see....
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates