QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Cindy Had the BABY!!!
At least, that's what my phone told me so unless my phone is a liar Cindy had her little baby girl!
I got a text message around midnight saying that she was at the hospital, then another one around 3:00am saying the baby is here! And that's all I know. I'm assuming it's a girl, but she never said! Oh well, maybe Kimberly knows more.

Congrats Cindy!! WE LOVE YOU GIRL!!

I don't have much time this morning since I'm still working on a stack of stuff from last week, but I thought I would post some pictures my sister emailed me of her backyard:



Photobucket

The waterfall and bat cave. Notice there will be seating under the waterfall on this one? Way too cool!


Photobucket

A view showing the new jacuzzi and the back of the house. The seating goes all around on this one.


Photobucket


Here's the inside. It's hard to guage how big the pool is going to be. I know it's a lot bigger than the old one though.


Still a lot of work to be done! The tile guys were supposed to be there yesterday to tile it up I guess. I don't know how it all works, all I know is that it'll be working and operational when I go to visit in early September!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:59 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates