QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, June 23, 2008
Mondays Blow
The weekend is over, and a new week starts.

I guess that's the way Monday's are though.

It was a very busy weekend, which is nice because I hate boring ones.

It started out on Friday afternoon with Dennis picking me up from work. We were going to go down to Blue Island to the studio, but we wound up not doing that since we knew we had to go on Sunday so we just went out to lunch and hung out instead. We did go Friday night to Chicago City Limits to see some friends play in their band.

Saturday was the WW newb pool party, which was a great time! I did good and didn't drink myself unconcious but left early since we had to be up at the crack of dawn on Sunday to go to Blue Island. And we spent all fucking day there on Sunday and didn't get home last night until right around 10:00pm. And then a friend stopped by who wanted to hear the new songs and didn't leave until aroud 11:00 so I'm freaking exhausted today! And probably not making much sense!

But, I do have pictures from Saturday that I have not loaded into my computer yet so you'll just have to be patient...
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates