QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, May 16, 2008
I Love Friday's
Ahhh....Friday. Finally.

And the weather looks like it might actually be nice today. Miracles do happen!

Not sure at all what's going on this weekend. Saturday - same old shit, housecleaning. Sunday, possibly studio, probably not. And that's the extent of our plans for this weekend - no plans!

Well, it's been a nice week with the boss out. Really quiet! But, I didn't get as much work done as I thought I would. Mostly because regardless if he's in the office or not, the phone rings. And that's that.

I received my Victoria's Secret order yesterday and some things I'm happy with, some things not. I'm not crazy about the bikini at all. I think it makes my boobs look really odd - the halter is way too wide for me, and the gap in the middle just looks kind of strange. So, it's going back. I have two other swim suits I can wear this year - and, besides, it's not like I got a whole lot of places where a suit is required anyway. The two suits I've purchased in the last three years have only been worn a couple times anyway. So, screw it, send it back and get my hundred dollars back.

I will keep the white dress tho. I really like it.


Photobucket

And that's about it. Nothing new to report. Same old boring shit.

And on that note, I hope everybody has a great weekend!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:12 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates