QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, May 08, 2008
Thursday, Almost Friday
But almost doesn't count, now does it?!?!

One more day.

So, American Idol last night. Finally, the dreaded dread dude leaves. Not that it matters much. Or not that I care at all who wins this thing, but if I were a betting type person I would have to put my money on David Archuletta. Although, I do think that Dave Cook should have left a long time ago, I would put my money him making the finale. A finale that I'm sure I won't be watching.

At least tonight is Greys and Lost. About the only thing worthy of watching right now.

I've been so burned out on the whole TV thing that I still haven't watched Grey's from last week. I'm just real sick of the whole Meredith insecurity wah wah wah all the time. She finally gets her man and what does she do? Let's him go. She's an idiot and she deserves to be miserable - just the way she likes it.

What is the deal with Victoria's Secret and UPS? I placed an order with them on Tuesday and got a tracking number for the shipment. What happens when I put the tracking number in UPS? It says that the package was shipped to some address in bumblefuck in 2006. So, I call UPS and they tell me, basically, that the people at Victoria's Secret are morons and reuse the tracking numbers. Which is pretty irritating because I'm wondering if this time next year somebody will track my tracking number and see my address pop up on their screen? Isn't this a tad bit on the whole infringement of privacy thing? Not that I really care if Mark Blow in Tulsa knows that I placed an order with Victoria's Secret in 2007 - but it creeps me out just the same. I'm probably over reacting. Naw, I never do that so....

Anyway, time to get to work. One more day....
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:44 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates