QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, May 05, 2008
5 Days, 1 Hour, 2 Minutes, 16 Seconds...
As of this moment. Right now. By the time you read this it will be different. Obviously. Since that's the way count down clocks work!

Oh, wow, I'm so fucking tired today. Seriously. I could have slept til at least noon today. Probably because we got home so late last night. I went with Dennis to the studio to witness him lay down his vocal tracks. And, oh my God, is it going to be soooo good! And very very professionally done. From the production, to the engineering and mastering - it's going to be insane! I can't wait for it to be done! But, it probably won't be complete until after July - possibly into the end of summer, beginning of fall. Hey, it takes a long time to create a masterpiece!

It was interesting yesterday. Parts were downright boring - the sitting and listening as 5 tracks of the same vocals are recorded over and over and over....zzzzzzzzz. But, the end result with some test mixing sounded really good so I think it'll all be worth it!

It was a little tough yesterday being around a zillion smokers. But I did good! I resisted and didn't give in on the temptations that were surrounding me. I didn't drink anything either. Probably not a good idea to have to drive back from Blue Island to Antioch drunk at midnight.

Anyway, I hope everybody had a great weekend! And that your Monday doesn't totally suck.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates