QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, April 09, 2008
ActiveOn is my Hero
You've seen the commercial - Head On - apply directly to the forehead? No? Yes? Silly, right? Well, apparently they also make a product called ActiveOn that comes in a patch that you apply directly to your sore bits. Dennis got some on Monday and it immediately helped him be able to move. This morning he was a little stiff but that was it. He's been getting up, walking, moving, all while not screaming out in pain. So, I guess I'll have to say if you have any back issues - try it!

And it's a good thing too since he will be going into the studio to cut a demo next week along with the other MojoCannon parts. He seems pretty psyched about it. They'll spend from Thursday morning next week until late Saturday at Chip Znuff's place (remember the band Enuff ZNuff? Yep, that's him) recording. So, I'm a free woman during that time! I use the term free loosely, because I'm neither free - nor cheap.

I've been thinking about how I'm going to spend my free time and I have come up with absolutely nothing. I'm thinking about calling my sister and seeing what she's up to Friday or Saturday. It's short notice, so who knows. I'll check with her tonight.

I better get to work. Boss should be in any minute...
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:51 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates