QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, April 04, 2008
Blissfully Friday
I'm so glad this week is almost over.

It's been kind of a nightmare. Well, not really, but it kind of seems like that sometimes. Mostly because I just didn't have any interest in working this week. But, there's nothing new about that at all.

And it's supposed to be sunny with a high of 62 degrees tomorrow. Yes, I said 62 degrees! I plan on opening the windows and airing out the house while doing some spring cleaning tomorrow morning, then I have a hair appointment at 4:00. I have some running around to do as well. I'm so excited for tomorrow and actually being able to go around without a big heavy winter coat on! Unfortunately, after this weekend it's supposed to get colder and rainier again.

Oh well. Can't have it all I suppose!

And, finally, some new episodes of stuff will be coming back to the tube. It's kind of sad that I revolve my time around watching other people do stuff on a big square box. I should just shoot myself and save myself the misery.

And I finally got my five free blue ray dvd's in the mail yesterday! It was a promotional thing if you bought any Sony blue ray dvd player that you get 5 free blue ray dvd's. And since the Playstation 3 we got at Christmas has a blue ray dvd's player in it, we got the dvd's. It only took over three months for them to arrive. And I mean only in the most sarcastic of ways too. Of course you can't choose whatever dvd's you want - you have to pick one out of five categories with about three choices. So, I got:

Pirates of the Carribean (first one)
Swordfish
The Patriot
American Psycho
Flight of the Phoenix

We watched Swordfish last night - just to see how the quality stacks up and, wow, it was extremely clear!

Hope everybody has a nice weekend! And if you live around here, get out and enjoy the nice weather for a change!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:46 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Friday, April 04, 2008 8:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We had the same Sony deal too and got our movies about a week ago. It probably took 2-3 months for us too. I think we got pretty much the same ones as you except since we already had Pirates and Patriot on regular DVD we got Full Metal Jacket and I can't remember the other one. They don't give you the greatest options.

    The Blue Ray is really nice. When we bought it with the TV we got to pick out 5 movies from the stock they had in store as well and one of the ones we picked was the Corpse Bride. That movie is awesome on the Blue Ray. The colors and animation are so precise.

    Have a nice weekend! I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow in Chicago. I'm so glad it's going to be nice outside! 60s and sunny here we come!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates