QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, March 12, 2008
I'm so Bored with Myself
Okay, honestly, I'm really getting sick of my topics of discussion lately.

It's kind of obvious that I watch way too much TV. I'm sick of it all - American Idol, Lost (okay, I'm not really sick of Lost yet), and, well, come to think of it that's about all I watch now. Mostly because there just isn't anything to choose from! I need to find some new avenues of entertainment. American Idol basically sucked last night. There's a few that are pretty good. I thought Carly did a decent job last night - and so did Chickezie. But, besides that, everything else was just kind of so-so. Some were downright boring and unremarkable. David Archuletta - what's going on dude? Forgetting words, not listening to the song? Dude. Come on! You're slowly becoming not so great. Keep this up and you won't make it past the 3rd week.

I have absolutely nothing to report. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Fuck, am I boring or what?

Don't answer that.

Oh, yea, we did something exciting last night. Went grocery shopping. Whoopidydo! Good times! Then came home, made dinner, watched American Idol, fucked around on my new laptop, and went to bed. Shit, I am getting old aren't I?

And the worst part? In a few days (Sunday) I'll be even older than I am now. Great. Can't wait.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:44 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, March 12, 2008 8:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're not boring. Hell, maybe my life is since the best thing about my morning each day is seeing what you have been up to.

    Anywho......Happy Early Birthday! Not that you are looking forward to it, but I would be amiss if I didn't say it!

     
  • At Wednesday, March 12, 2008 8:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Eh, that's the way my life is too except that I watch more TV programs. I also go to school, but that's not exciting at all. Even with no new episodes of Greys, DH, and Brothers & Sisters I still manage to fill up my TV schedule with Medium, Biggest Loser, Survivor, Apprentice, and the re-runs of Ghost Whisperer I missed the first time around. Plus the daily recording of Days of Our Lives.

    When you go to work all day, who the heck wants to go out all evening afterwards? Certainly not me. I could go home and read a book or play on the computer or just watch TV like I do.

    Happy Birthday to you on Sunday! Mine's on the 30th.

     
  • At Wednesday, March 12, 2008 9:53:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Cindy!! My mom's birthday is/was the 30th too!!

    Happy birthday early!

    I miss her so!!!!

     
  • At Wednesday, March 12, 2008 12:24:00 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    Hi Susie,

    I'm a fellow WW and long time lurker of your blog.

    How 'bout this idea to spice things up a bit...

    You have a nice camera, and a new computer...

    And spring is coming fast upon us...

    Why not look into some on-line photography challenges? I can get lost and inspired for so many hours on Flickr. Lurking around there makes me want to be a better photographer.

    This'll get you outside in the spring...you'll photograph and blog about all kinds of weird shit...you'll have an excuse to play with your new computer...Dennis can go with you...or not...and the best part is, it's free!!

    Just an idea...

    Oh yah...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO!!

    --Christine

     
  • At Wednesday, March 12, 2008 12:56:00 PM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Hmmm...interesting idea christine! i might have to do that...

     
  • At Wednesday, March 12, 2008 2:17:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Yeah, photos make my blog a much more intertaining read I think. I don't put them on every post, but it does help with something to write about.
    Good luck and Happy Early B-day.

     
  • At Wednesday, March 12, 2008 7:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy early Birthday Sue. I am right behind you, March 25th and I turn frigging 50!!!
    I have missed hanging out but the new job and my low energy are to blame.
    Plus...now I am being tested for thyroid problems. Shit, this getting older can be a bitch.

    Someday I will dig up your cell number from "that" day and we can have a couple Captains and a doob long distance.

    Hang in there, better days are coming!
    (they better)

    Helen

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates