QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, February 29, 2008
Two Days Off
I'm so looking forward to today being over with. Having two days off is something I desperately need right now. And I haven't really felt very good lately. Lots of sinus pressure. Equals headaches. Equals a suck ass day for me.

So, four more people voted off the American Idol Island. At least they were all four that should be leaving. Still say this season sucks more than any other season. Why do I still watch this shit?

Lost, on the other hand, is as cool as ever. What's with the time warp shit? Are the survivors in some kind of space/time continuum or something? I don't know. I thought last night's episode was a tad boring. I just don't care about Penelope or Desmond I think. It was cool when he finally got to talk to her at the end though. Just not sure I see the point. Which is probably the point!

Anyway, I'm going to go head and get some work done so I don't have a majorly pissy ass busy day.

Hope everybody has a good weekend!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:39 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates