QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Date Night
Wow, it's way too fucking cold out today - and I feel that if it is below zero at all on any given day that all work related activities should be banned. That's the way it works in Sue's world.

Unfortunately, it's not my world. So, here I sit, at work, waiting for the heat to kick in. The boss takes the temp in the building all the way down to 50 at night and since I'm usually the first one in the office I sit here with blue fingers until it gets to an acceptable heat level. It's nowhere near that yet.

I have a date tonight. No, I'm not cheating on Dennis - he is my date. He mentioned that if we were to meet today and started dating that I probably would dump him on the first date since he has no idea how it would be done now. So, I told him that he can arrange a date for us, for tonight, and let's see how bad it really is. I doubt that I'll dump him but I do intend on making him squirm a little bit.

Hopefully he won't be like the guy at the restaurant last Friday night. This guy, seriously, has a whole bucket of loose screws inside of his head. So, we're sitting at the bar and this guy is telling me and another guy about how women "pay him for sex". Yes, I laughed pretty loud at that one. I'm, like, dude. Come on! I doubt any woman would pay you for sex. Then he says that he gets paid about three times a day for sex. I told him he would probably do good to go to a doctor and get a shot or something. Then he said that it's okay because it's the same woman. So, if we're to believe this story, he has the same woman come over three times a day and pays him to give her pleasure? I think if she's paying him anything it would be to pay him to leave after she's done. So, I asked him that. And he had no reply. So, I guess that tells the story right there.

Tonight we'll see how Dennis stacks up in the ole dating game. Who knows? Maybe he'll even get lucky!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:42 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates