QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, February 18, 2008
I'm Feeling a Little Sad...
So, here we are, Monday, again.

I guess it could be worse. I made $1300 dollars last night on EBay on a bass amp I've had for about 10 years and paid $175 bucks for. Although, I was kind of sad last night. Not sure why. A little bit of sellers remorse maybe?


Photobucket

I am keeping these bad boys. Don't know if, when, or where I will ever use them but, shit. They are actually pretty comfortable. Cindy told me I needed to post a pic so here you have it.

I'm thinking about taking some of the money from the bass amp and buying an acoustic bass. I've always wanted one and they aren't that expensive so, maybe. I don't know. I'll probably just hoard it for a while and see what happens. My sister will be in town at the end of March and I just know we'll wind up doing some shopping so I suppose I better save some money up for that.

Well, it's time to get back to work. The boss is back today and I have a ton to do.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:37 AM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates