QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, February 15, 2008
I Suck
Poor Dennis.

I'm such a horrible wife.

Yesterday I got home and he had done all sorts of housework. The place looked great! So, in return, I made a nice dinner and totally wanted to give him a nice romantic night.

It didn't turn out that way.

We decided to watch Lost at 8:00. It started out fine, but 10 minutes into it I just couldn't keep my eyes open. I was so tired! Mostly because I only got about 4 hours sleep the night before. And mostly because I had a couple Captain Morgan and Diet Cokes last night. So, I woke up this morning going - what the hell happened last night? I'll make it up to him this weekend.

**Note: I just got a text from him. It says: good morning wife who doesntputoutonvalentinesday.

He also found my old Willie G leather chaps and jacket. I really forgot all about them. Mostly because I only wore them twice when he had his motorcycle then quickly grew out of them - which was, what, 10 years ago? Anyway, I decided to try them on last night and, holy shit if they don't fit better now than they did then! They were a little tight back then but now they fit perfectly. I really forgot how freaking nice they are. Talk about nice construction! Initially he looked for them so we could put them up for sale on EBay, but I told him last night forget it. I'm going to keep them. They're really too nice to sell for next to nothing you would get for them on EBay.

Well, it's Friday - thank God! I need a weekend. And it's actually sunny outside. Cold, but sunny. I just keep telling myself that Spring will be here soon...it's the only thing keeping me sane these days.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:45 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Friday, February 15, 2008 1:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wifewhodoesngputoutonvalentinesday......that is hilarious! I dont' blame you for not selling the chaps, hell, if I could fit into something now that I couldnt' fit into 10 years ago I wouldn't sell it either.

    Well this weekend should be fairly blah for me. I have to work tomorrow, but only for a couple of hours. I had been dogsitting for a friend whose dog eas crazier than hell so I have to clean up my house since she tore it up.

    Well, stay warm this weekend. I hope you all have a good time, and that you put out tonight!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates