QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, January 31, 2008
Who Did Sawyer Kill and Why?
Ever have a dream within a dream? I had one last night. I dreamt, for some unknown reason, that my boss' wife called with a computer problem and I told her I would look into it for her. Then, I had another dream that I called her and her daughter answered and neither of them knew anything about the computer problem. So, I told them that I must've dreamed that they had a computer problem! Not realizing that I was actually dreaming that I dreamt about it. Confused yet? Yea, so am I.

So, last night I figured I better watch the finale of Lost from last season before watching the new episodes since it's been so freakin' long since it's been on that I don't remember anything about what happened. The most depressing thing about watching the previously recorded finale is the commercials. More specifically, the commercials containing the news. The news commercials always have the time and temperature in the lower left hand corner. And last night it kind of threw me off because it said it was, like, 9:20 and 83 degrees! Shit! I wish it was 83 degrees!

So, I watch the two hour finale from last year. Then I go to watch the recap "new" episode they were airing last night. Which happened to be the exact same episode I just watched, only they put these silly little captions underneath the scenes and then call it a "new" episode. Come on! How stupid is that?

Anyway, I'm still a little fuzzy about a few things that took place in the finale because I don't remember the episodes leading up to it. For example, I know from the captions last night that Sawyer killed somebody a week ago, but I can't for the life of me remember who he killed or why? Anybody watch this shit that can clue me in?

Well, I guess I better get to work. It's been so busy lately that I haven't had much time to do anything at work but work. But, I guess that's the whole idea of work, right?

Note: Spell checker isn't working for some reason so if shit's misspelled, oh well. Deal with it!!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:44 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates