QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Stop Looking at me Swan
Another hump day. Wow. Great. Can't wait.

Yea, I have a bad attitude lately, I know. Lately you say? I heard that.

Something horribly exciting happened to me last night! Okay, I lie. Nothing even remotely exciting happened last night. Unless you consider making soup, watching the tube, and crashing out at 11:30 exciting. And maybe you do, who I am to judge?

I would comment on the whole Heath Ledger thing, but what's the point? I didn't know him, I saw a few of his movies, and that's about it. But, you know, 28 does seem to be the age to die if you're a rock star or a movie star. Usually if you can get past that age mark, you'll be around a while. Obviously I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about. All I know is 28 years old is way too young to die.

I seriously can't wait for this whole election bullshit to be over. I'm so sick of seeing clip after clip of Hillary and Obama snipping at each other. Come on guys! Are you both 12 years old or something? Just let people know where you stand on the issues - nobody cares about Walmart or slum lording. I won't vote for either one of them, that's for sure. Especially Hillary - who wants her and her stupid cheating husband in the white house anyway? What would they call that administration? Wait, it's coming....wait for it....here it is:

The HillBilly White House.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:51 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, January 23, 2008 1:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, today I am overloaded on the election, Heath Ledger, Britney's deposition and of course my boss' shitty attitude. I feel your pain!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates