QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, January 15, 2008
My Dog is a Pain in the Ass...Sometimes
Wow, I'm tired today! But, I have nothing but my furry, lovable, sometimes obnoxious, beast Leo.

He wakes me up at 3:30am - yes, 3:30am! To go outside. And he doesn't just wake you up - he pushes you up! He'll put both his front paws on your back and push and push until you wake up. He's pretty quiet about it - no barking but he does a lot of heavy breathing right down your neck. So, I get up and let him out. At 3:30am. I go back to sleep. Just as I'm almost back asleep at around 4:15am, I hear the little fucker outside barking his ass off. Yea, that'll make the neighbors crazy about us. So, I have to get up and get him to come inside. Only he doesn't want to come inside so he sits there and ignores me. Like I'm not there and he can't hear me. So, after threatening his life for the fifth time that morning, he finally gets off his lazy, round, furry ass and comes inside. By this time it's about 4:30 and I have to be up in a half an hour. Not much sense in going back to sleep just to have to wake up just as I'm dozing off, right?

Anyway, he's a dog. That's what dogs do I suppose. Drive you crazy - that's their true main purpose in life. But what would we do without them? Wouldn't matter if you never had him, but once you do you can't imagine your life without him. Even when they're waking you up at 3:30am.

Last night, I get home from work at about 4:45 and immediately check my porch to see if the phone case my sister sent me has arrived yet. No dice. Nothing on the porch and no note that they tried to deliver it. Fine. So, later my sister calls and asks me if I got my case. I said no, but maybe I'll get it tomorrow (today). She tells me that she checked the tracking and they said it was delivered. I told her, no, it's nowhere to be seen. But I'll check again. I peek out on the porch and lo and behold, there's a box there! I asked her what time they delivered it and she said the tracking site says 4:50. I don't get it. I was home, Dennis was home, I checked 5 minutes before and it wasn't there. I don't think they rang the doorbell or anything. Just plopped it on the porch and left.

Anyway, I absolutely LOVE it! It's so cute! The inside is light blue and has slots for credit cards and a drivers license and two little pockets - one on the inside, one on the outside.

Photobucket

And it sells for $60 bucks but I got it for free, thanks to my incredibly beautiful, sweet, adoring, smart sister! She decided she liked a different one better so she gave this one to me. Now, the problem is, I want a matching Dooney & Bourke purse!

I guess this was a bad idea after all.

posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates