QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, January 11, 2008
Three in One Day
Well, so far so good today. No silly black spots in my vision that leads to lightening bolts flashing across my eyes.

Yesterday, however, was a day from hell. I got home about 9:00am. Dennis had to run up to his brother's house so he would be gone a few hours so I laid on the couch with the TV on, pulled a blanket over my head, and fell asleep. I woke up around noonish a little after Dennis got home, made some lunch, and got another headache. That's number two yesterday.

And, of course, I went right back to sleep. It's about all I can do when they strike. And all I want to do. I woke up around 3:00ish and things were fine for a couple hours. Then number three struck. I dozed off for about an hour and woke up around, I don't know, 6:00? God, did I feel like total shit yesterday. My whole body hurt. I don't know why when I get these things that it feels like I have the flu or something the way my body aches.

Anyway, I hope that I don't have another one for a long, long time. At least a few days would be cool. And I know why I got one yesterday. Because on Wednesday we were talking about them at work and I braggingly said, "Gee, I haven't had one in about 6 months!".

I spoke way too soon.

Well, I hope everybody has a nice weekend! And I hope that I remain migraine free!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:43 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Friday, January 11, 2008 8:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sue, that sucks.
    I am sorry that you have to go thru that shit.

    I was just reading and checking in since I have NO time. I was hoping for some of your great "takes" on life!!!

    Take care and feel better soon.

    Helen

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates