QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, January 07, 2008
I Need Another Weekend
Fucking Mondays. They just suck. And that's all there is to it.

See how now I can't resist saying the word "Fuck"? Although, I really never could resist saying that word.

My weekend? Boring! It was nice to not have to work this weekend though. The only downside is I didn't see Dennis much at all. He worked teaching guitar on Saturday and didn't get home until almost 7:00 o'clock. He was pretty tired so he went to bed early. Then Sunday we went to breakfast with his mom, brother, and sister. After that Dennis went to see a friend's new house and went straight to practice. By the time he got home at 9:00pm last night, I was tired so we spent about an hour together.

What did I do? I put up all the Christmas shit Saturday and did some house cleaning, followed by an intense session of Guitar Hero. Sunday, pretty much the same. Cleaned up, played Guitar Hero, argued with some bitch at Verizon about my phone order, and that was about it. My current cell phone is making me crazy. It'll ring sometimes, sometimes it won't. It'll drop calls, it'll turn itself on and off at will. I think it's probably due to the number of times I've dropped it, kicked it, and got it wet.


Anyway, last Wednesday I ordered this cool new phone since my New in Two is finally here. Which means I finally get a good deal on a decent cell phone! Here's what I ordered:

Photobucket Photobucket

And I think it'll be really cool - IF I ever get it. It's a touch screen and opens up into a qwerty keyboard. It's supposed to rival the IPhone, but we'll see. Anyway, on Wednesday when I ordered it I was told it was in stock and they'll overnight it to me. That I would have it by Friday. Wednesday night, somebody told me that it was on backorder so I called them back on Thursday. They said no, it's not on backorder and it should arrive as scheduled. Friday comes and goes - no phone so I call them back yet again and this time I talk to this raging bitch supervisor who I wanted to do great bodily harm to after our conversation. She tells me, yea, it's on backorder and won't be shipped until at least the 9th. I'm told her then why didn't they tell me that in the beginning or when I called back to confirm it? She said she didn't know (convenient) and that there's nothing she can do. Fine, whatever. Then on Sunday I talk to a friend who just ordered this same phone at 8:00pm Thursday night and has gotten confirmation that it's been shipped via FedEx. Now I'm pissed. I ordered mine two days before he ordered his. So, I call Verizon up and bitch at them yet again. They tell me that my phone was to be shipped 2nd day and not overnight and overnight shipping has priority. What the fuck is that all about? Mine was supposed to be shipped overnight!

Anyway, the bottom line is she guaranteed me I'll have mine by Friday. And I told her that I guarantee that if I don't have it by Friday I'll take my business elsewhere. And that was that.

Hope everybody had a nice weekend!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:09 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Monday, January 07, 2008 8:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you get your phone soon!

    We just bought a 52" LCD TV yesterday with a BlueRay player and a surround sound. Thank God for 2 years free financing with Best Buy! I have to call Dish Network and get an HD receiver and I imagine they'll probably have to come out and replace the dish too. Wish me luck!

     
  • At Monday, January 07, 2008 8:57:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Oh, how COOL!!! Enjoy it!!

    I LOVE our 50" TV and the playstation 3 has blue ray so it's really nice.

    You can see a big difference in the blue ray dvd player playing regular DVD's than a regular DVD player.

    And I love playing games on this TV.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates