QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Is it Friday Yet?
Well, actually, Thursday this week is my Friday since I'm actually off work on Friday.

It's great! I have Friday off (well, I still have to work the restaurant), Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Considering I will have to work the part time job Friday and Saturday, I'll actually get three consecutive days off from both jobs. Thank God! I need it.

The co-worker is out today. She took a vacation day and is going Christmas shopping. She still has 8 days left this year. I asked her why she doesn't take off the Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday between Christmas and New Years. Her response? Are you crazy? My kids will be home. I save vacation days for when the kids are in school and I can enjoy them.

Color me crazy, but there's something very wrong with this picture.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, December 18, 2007 8:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you get to rollover vacation days over there? Otherwise I don't get why she wouldn't want to use them. She'd rather work than be at home with her kids? I'm taking advantage of the 4 holidays we're getting and the weekends to have 12 days off starting this Friday and having only to take 4 vacation days. WOO HOO!! I don't mind that the kids are home. Mike's going to be home too starting on Saturday. I see what she means about wanting to enjoy the time to yourself without the kids, but when you work full time it's nice to spend some of that time off with the kids.

    Oh well, if she doesn't want those vacation days I'm sure you wouldn't mind taking them off her hands and taking off those 3 days after Christmas instead of her!

    Just 3 more days left this week. I can't wait til 5:00 on Thursday!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates