QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Back to Work
I'm back. After taking yesterday off. It was actually a combination of two things -the icy weather and anal blindness. I just couldn't see my ass going into work, basically.

I started out intending to go in. I got up, took a shower, got dressed, the whole drill. But, as I'm dressing we're hearing everything that's shut down. So, we look outside and it's doing that freezing rain shit. Well, fuck it. I'm staying home, and I did.

And it was pretty much boring. I actually did some work from home so it wasn't a total wash. But it's going to make today seem to take forever. I have to do my day job, then I got talked into working at the restaurant tonight. They have open jam's on Wednesdays and the guy bartender is working the open jam which means the owner has to bartend and not wait tables. And the Miller Lite girls are going to be there tonight - cheesy, I know. But, it could go either way. It might be a good night, it might totally suck ass. Who knows. And I think I might have already discussed this in a previous post. If I did, too bad. I can't remember what I had for dinner last night so cut me some slack.

Well, I better get to work.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:55 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, December 12, 2007 12:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay!! You're back! I missed you yesterday. I know how it feels working two jobs. I took a second job during the nights and the weekend (about 20 hours per week). The extra money is great, but I am tired as shit! Hang in there...hopefully tonight will be good for you. Hell, if anything, it will be entertaining to watch all the overweight, blad men try to hit on the Miller Lite girls :)

    Virginia

     
  • At Wednesday, December 12, 2007 2:54:00 PM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    True!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates