QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, November 28, 2007
I'm so Sick!!
I've been coughing and hacking since mid-day yesterday. And it's only gotten worse. My voice is almost gone - and that's probably not a bad thing. Unfortunately for you guys it hasn't affected my typing fingers.

I'm so dreading what's about to become of the good ole boob tube once all of the "already in the can" shows have been aired. I can see it now - every flaky reality show that they can get their hands on will run non-stop until the stupid strike is over. More dancing shows, more girls fighting over each other to win the affections of a man they wouldn't even give the time of day if it weren't for prime time, more aging rockers trying to get fixed up with sleazy chicks, more Regis Philbin and another lame ass game show. Fuck! No more Grey's Anatomy, Nip/Tuck, Heroes, Lost, ER (which isn't a real heartbreaker), Chuck, etc, etc, etc...oh, but we'll still have American Idol. Fuck!

I guess it's just TV right? But, when it's 5 below zero outside with two feet of snow and all we're stuck watching is "Farting with the Stars" even something as lame as Private Practice will look good.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:56 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, November 28, 2007 10:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good thing I have a whole closet full of DVDs, a Blockbuster card as well as the mail in membership, and a bunch of books I haven't read yet! But chances are I'll just end up watching re-runs of Roseanne, Full House, Fresh Prince, and George Lopez on Nick at Nite. I'll deal with it. But it is going to be disappointing missing out on some of my favorite shows.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates