QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, November 15, 2007
Austrailia Has Lost It's Mind
Okay, now this has got to be the dumbest news story ever. Okay, maybe not ever but it ranks right up there.

A city in Australia is making their Santa's quit using the phrase "Ho Ho Ho" and to say "Ha Ha Ha" instead. Why you might ask? Because it offends women. Or, more like prostitutes. No joke. Seriously, how many prostitutes visit Santa anyway? And what the hell are they asking Santa for? A new crack pipe? Clean sheets? Penicillin? What?

Anyway, I found that little tidbit extremely amusing. And stupid. And I'm sure anybody with half a brain would also find it stupid. The very notion of how stupid it is as popular as being the only person with a lighter in a crack house.

Well, yes, it's true. The new co-worker is no longer with us. And, since I have no idea who has gotten their grubby little hands on my blog address, I should probably not say much about that here. The only thing I will say is that it sucks that I have more work piled onto me at the moment. Glad things are slowing down a little bit at work with the weather. That's a bonus.

Well, I guess I better get to it. I have another busy day ahead of me!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:33 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates