QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Nothing to See Here....Move Along
Is it only Wednesday? Really?

Ordinarily, I would be looking forward to the weekend. This weekend - not so much. Mostly because the only day off I'll now have is on Sunday. I do have to say, however, that it could be worse - I could have to work on Football Sunday. Although, with the way the Bears have been playing that might not be such a bad thing.

And for all you out there that seriously thought that was Dennis dressed up as Spiderman yesterday, get your head out of your ass. If I was married to that do you really think I would post his picture and admit it was my husband? You are aware that gullible isn't in the dictionary too, right?

Anyway, the new co-worker is out again today - she has to go take her P&C test so I guess I better get to it considering I have to do the work of two people today.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:44 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates