QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, October 29, 2007
I Feel Like I Got Run Over
Wow, I feel like shit this morning. But, I really can't complain. It's pretty much self induced.

After yesterdays horrible Bears defeat to the Lions I decided that it would be the day to drink heavily. Which started about halftime. By 4:15 I was fast asleep on the couch. By 6:00pm I was up with a horrible headache and felt like ralphing. I never did throw up, but I'm sure it would have been better had I puked up a lung.

And that's the extent of my exciting weekend. Yea, I know. I need a hobby really bad since my Sunday's are now shot to hell. Stamp collecting just doesn't seem to be something I could get into, and neither does basketweaving. But, they are all better alternatives to drinking myself into a nasty ass Monday hangover, right?

I'm just hating life in general today - and not just because I'm hung over. It just always seems like it's something - if it's not one thing it's another. And I've also been thinking about how morbid my sense of reasoning has become. For example, I figure that I might was well abuse my body because, quite honestly, I really don't want to live past the age that makes me unfit to wear regular underwear anyway. I can't afford retirement, I can't afford a nursing home, so what's the fucking point, right?

Yea, I know. I need a fucking violin, right?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:35 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Monday, October 29, 2007 9:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I understand your pain.....I watched the Panthers as they opened up the gate for the Colts to come right past them. The game started off great, opening drive lasted almost 12 minutes and the Panters scored. It was all downhill after that, and quite honestly so was I. I think I was in the bed by 8, which still didn't help how I felt this morning:)

    Ready to fall asleep at my desk,
    Virginia

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates