QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, October 15, 2007
Depression
Here we go again, another fucking shitty ass Monday.

I've been depressed recently. Actually, depressed the entire weekend. And the Bears loss to the Vikings didn't help matters at all! Let's face it - their season, as we know it, is over. Oh well - better luck next year guys! I still watch - mostly because I love to watch Devin Hester. And I'm curious to see how Griese will shape up. The bad thing is that is wasn't the offense that lost this game - it was all on the defensive side of the ball. I remember, not so long ago, when they had the number one ranked defense in the league. Now? Not so much.

And I have got to get a part time job. Something, anything, that might make me a couple hundred bucks a week. Is that possible? Working a few nights and weekends to make two hundred a week? Shit.

It was a completely boring weekend. The only true highlight was dinner on Friday night. Other than that, I don't think I left the house - except to go to breakfast Sunday morning with Dennis. I did get a lot of stuff done around the house to prepare for guests this coming weekend. But, I didn't get nearly enough done. So, it looks like I'll be doing more and more tonight, Tuesday and finishing up on Wednesday. There really isn't a whole lot to do so it shouldn't be too bad. But, knowing that it has to be done is enough to give me indigestion.

Well, I better get my tired ass to work before the bossman comes in and sees me fucking around posting to you all.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:43 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Monday, October 15, 2007 8:55:00 AM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    Yeah.. I hear you loud and clear.. my husband and I both just got part time jobs at the boat. He's a coat check person I'm a cocktail waitress. We'll see how it goes. If it doesn't work out at least maybe I'll have some extra cash for Christmas??

     
  • At Monday, October 15, 2007 8:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I went to the Port of Blarney for dinner on Friday and I noticed they had a Help Wanted sign out front for waitresses. I still never heard back on my email to John Haley so you can probably just go in and ask for an application. When I went there for dinner I didn't recognize any of the workers so I guess they've had some turnover in the last 3 years or so.

    I don't know if you'll make a couple hundred a week since their only busy night is Friday (because of the fish fry) and sometimes Saturday (depending on what band is playing), but it's something. Plus it'll get you out of the house and it's easy work.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates