QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, October 10, 2007
It's Too Fucking Cold Already
Wow, it's fucking chiiiiiiily out this morning! We've been spoiled by all the 70 and 80 degree weather around here in October so when I woke up to it being, at the minimum, 45 degrees outside it felt like 0 degrees instead. But, on the plus side, it's kind of fun to be able to wear sweaters, jackets, boots and shit. I'm sure the novelty of that will wear off very fast. Like by the end of the day fast.

There's something strange about falling asleep with the TV on. I wind up having dreams related to what's on the TV - like I'm watching it in my sleep or something because I had the strangest dreams last night. I dreamt that I was Jennifer Lopez's best friend and she was telling me all about her pregnancy and twins - and wanted me to go with her to get a boob job. Okay, what the fuck does this mean? First of all, if you're pregnant you wouldn't need, want, or be authorized for such a procedure. Secondly, I don't ever recall her being flat chested. Third, why would she need my advice on who to go to to get it done anyway? The only thing I can figure is, sometime, when this dream started they must have been talking about her pregnancy on TV while I was sleeping. Because when I woke up, that's what they were talking about! I really need to turn the TV off when I go to bed because, frankly, dreaming about Jennifer Lopez in any situation is not good. And downright scary if I start dreaming about Britney Spears because that bitch can't keep her ass out of the news.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:44 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates