QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, October 09, 2007
I Don't Wanna Go To Hell
I think I'm going to hell. And, all of you that know me probably aren't too surprised by that revelation.

My sister is a huge Cowboys fan. I'm a Bears fan, but I like the Cowboys and have even said that they are my second favorite team. So, why then, when I was watching the Cowboys/Bills game last night did I find myself rooting for Buffalo? Maybe because I like the underdog. And I'm sick of hearing how Tony Romo is God. I doubt that alone would get me banished to hell for eternity, but, then again, God works in mysterious ways.

This morning I'm reading about this fucktard in Pennsylvania that tried to pass off a million dollar bill. Quite a few things went through my mind upon reading this story - 1), that anybody would even attempt such a stupid thing considering the largest bill in circulation is a $100 dollar bill; 2), that he would actually think that the grocery store that he tried to pass it off in would actually have change for a million dollar bill; and finally 3), that he would get all pissy when they refused, like they were the idiots in this scenario. Just goes to show you that there are a lot more people in the world that are way more stupid than I am. And now I have proof.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:39 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates