QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, September 25, 2007
What's Up with Chuck?
Well, the new TV season has started and I did check out one new show and recorded another.

I watched Chuck, more out of morbid curiosity than anything. Now, the entire time I'm watching this show I couldn't get past one thing - the uncanny resemblance of Chuck to Greg Brady. Now, if this wasn't bad enough the chick in the show looks just like Marsha Brady. So, here we have Greg and Marcia Brady pretending to be spies. Kinda strange. It was an okay show, pretty silly at times which will be the only thing that saves it. I recorded Journeyman and started to watch it but passed out about 10 minutes into it so I can't report anything about that. I also recorded the new first episode of Heros but, again, haven't watched it yet so....


I was really tempted to take the day off today. Friday is our anniversary and I've already requested Friday off but I'll probably wind up working it anyway. Dennis will more than likely have to work on Friday so what's the point in taking our anniversary off if he has to work? But, he's off today since it's supposed to rain and I would have loved to have taken today off instead so we could spend it together. Unfortunately, since I don't know if the new co-worker will be in today I couldn't just call and say I switched the day. So, here I am. Wondering if she'll be in today or not. Who knows. It's a crap shoot at this point.

Okay, on to the pictures I promised yesterday of the dresses Kim bought:




Hot Animal Print! Rawr!!

The Lady in Red

She looks schmokin'!

posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:44 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates