QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, September 20, 2007
Deja Vu or Boredom?
I had an incredible sense of deja vu this morning. Then I realized that it wasn't deja vu - my life has become so utterly boring that it doesn't just seem like I've done this before - I actually do it every day. What the fuck do you mean you ask? Just that I'm strictly a creature of habit. Get up every day at the same time, get in the shower at the same time, put on my makeup, do my hair, get dressed, walk out the door - all at the same time every single day.

Then I felt a sense that something was amiss. Something today feels different and I can't explain it. You know how it feels when you just know something is going to happen but you don't know what - you don't even know if it's good or bad just "something" is different? Kind of like on edge waiting for it to happen? No? It's just me? Okay. Maybe I'm having some kind of a breakdown then or something. I'll let you know tomorrow if anything unusual happens today.

Speaking of things that you do or see every day I saw this woman boarding the train today that I see every day. So, yea, I see lots of people board the train every day but what set this woman apart is that every day I get the fantastic treat of seeing her nipples every morning. And she doesn't have the tiny cute little nipples either - these suckers are about as long as a cocktail weenie and about as round as a silver dollar. Either this chick needs to buy some new bras or she needs to start evaluating her sense of decency. And she's not an attractive woman by any means. She's not tragic, mind you, but at the same time she could really give Rosie O'Donnell a run for her money in the ugly department. Yea, I know, that's not nice. But, if you insist upon showcasing your gigantic nipples every morning you're opening yourself up for this kind of criticism. Well, maybe not but I have to find something stupid to blog about.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:46 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates