QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, September 10, 2007
Where to Start?
Well, the weekend started out good on Saturday - Dennis got a call from the union hall to work a union gig Saturday morning. And that was completely insanely awesome! But, he spent most of the weekend nervous about the whole thing. I haven't heard from him yet today, but I hope it's going well.

Then yesterday, it just got bad. Starting with the fucking Bears blowing the game. You know, if they had any kind of an offense at all they would have won that game because the defense showed up. And I don't understand a running team such as the Bears getting rid of the best runner they have - Thomas Jones. I think they desperately needed Thomas yesterday. I mean, Pederson (I don't know if I spelled that right, and right now I don't care) is good enough, but what the fuck dude? Fumbling the ball in the Chargers red zone? What is this, high school football? Oh well. It happens. I didn't really expect them to win anyway but I still had hopes. And what makes it worse is every other team in our division won making the Bears in last place. After the first week!!!! Bastards.

And now, an open letter to Britney Spears:

I had to laugh so hard when I saw the repeat of you opening the MTV Awards last night. Now, I don't normally even watch the shit on MTV because 90 percent of what they play in MTV doesn't even classify as music. Even when they do play occasional music. That being said, you looked just fucking terrible Britney. I mean, who told her you that you look good in short shorts and a fucking bikini top anyway? Even if you were in the prime shape of her life, put some clothes on for the love of Christ. You could have worn any number of outfits that would have been more flattering for you but shit! Woman, you have two children and you're not a teeny bopper anymore. It's time to cover that shit up.

And, what the fuck? Did you actually forget how to lip sync or something? I mean, shit! Nobody is expecting you to be able to actually sing - we knew a long time ago you weren't capable of that but to totally forget how to lip sync? How the fuck does that happen? And, apparently, you haven't been doing much dancing either because you looked about as graceful as an elephant in a china shop. It's over babe. Give it up, quit being such a nasty skanky whore and take care of your kids. Jesus.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:51 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At Monday, September 10, 2007 8:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sue! I haven't been to your blog in a long time and I must say the picture you have here is absolutely amazing!! I just bought a dress not unlike the one you are wearing and lets just say I will not wear it until I look like you in it! I hate you :)

     
  • At Tuesday, September 11, 2007 9:09:00 AM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    ha ha I had to laugh this morning.. on b96 eddie and joebo were totally knocking Britney! They were saying her va jay jay is dirtier than most peoples shoes and that they've seen her va jay jay more than her shoes! ha! totally thought of you!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates