QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, August 28, 2007
To Do Lists Suck
List of things to do today:

1) Order the Wake Up Ron Burgundy DVD from Amazon.Com (the 60-minute film that was spliced together from all the scenes that were cut from the Movie "Anchorman.")
2) Finish writing my entry here today.
3) Balance my checkbook
4) Annoy my co-workers
5) Go to the bathroom
6) Call my dad
7) Check my credit card balances and become utterly depressed
9) Eat Lunch
10) Oh, I guess I should get some work done while I'm at it.

I think I'm starting to hate Tuesdays more than Mondays, if that's even possible. Mondays you know what you're going to get. You know it's going to suck and you're prepared for it. Tuesdays, you think will be better than Mondays but that never quite turns out to be true. On Mondays you know you have a full five days ahead of you and you've resigned yourself to that fact. Tuesdays you have the illusion that the week is further along than it really is. I spend way too much time analyzing which is the best day of the week - have you ever noticed that? Of course I'm being completely sarcastic. It's all I tend to do.

So, there are my big plans for the day. That should hold me over until lunch. Fuck I hate how boring I've become. I heard that - become you say? Well, there's one thing I'll put on your to do list:

1) Kiss Sue's Ass

Have a nice day everybody!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:45 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates