QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, August 23, 2007
Distractions
You know, I had a few things I wanted to write about today but it's not turning out that way. Mostly because the boss called right when I was starting this thing today to go over his schedule for the next three weeks. And I lost all train of thought. Which, if you know me, I'm easily distracted as it is.

I'm hoping that, someday in the not so distant future, it decided to quit raining. I'm sick of everything being wet, I'm sick of the humidity that makes me look every day like a poodle that just licked a light socket, and I'm sick of Dennis not being able to work and earn money due to it being way too wet outside to do any excavating. Obviously, that's not his fault. It's not like he controls the weather. If he did, it would never rain, never snow, and never get cold. Well, if I controlled the weather that's what it would be like anyway. But, from what I've been reading, ole Mr. Al Gore believes he can control the weather. And he believes he invented the internet. And he believes carbon credits will save the universe. You know what I believe? I believe he's a stroke that can't get past his own ego. But, what do I know?

The boss is out today, which is extremely cool. I can get my shit done in a timely fashion without having more shit piled on top. Who am I kidding? Now that I'm babysitting the new girl in the office it takes more time to make sure she's not fucking up. And that's a full time job in itself.

Well, I hope everybody has a nice, dry, sunny day. At least the sun is out here....for now.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates