QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, August 10, 2007
Yes, Sue, There is a Friday
And thank God for that!

Well, it's been an interesting week with the new co-worker/slave in the office. She's really nice and I like her a lot, but, it's taking a while for some things to sink in. Which, is to be expected. I don't believe that after 1.5 weeks here she should know everything and do everything perfectly, but, on the other hand, it's aggravating to have to tell her things 10 times and she still doesn't do it the way it's supposed to be done. So, I've been having to double check her work and this morning I have a stack of things she'll need to re-do. I suppose it was like that when I first started too so I don't think that it's necessarily her fault. I'll explain to her what was wrong, tell her how to fix it, and sooner or later she'll get sick of me giving her crap to fix first thing in the morning and will remember to do it correctly. Either that, or it's going to be a long year.

Finally went grocery shopping last night. We had no food in the house at all. And I mean nothing. The fridge was bare, the pantry was empty. Spent about $125 dollars at the store and still feel like we didn't get much. But, I'm going to make a fresh batch of spaghetti sauce this weekend and do my usual thing - freeze about 6 containers with 2 cups worth of sauce in each for later consumption. Good thing Dennis isn't sick of spaghetti by now. It's just easy, quick, and point friendly.

Don't have much for plans this weekend. Possibly going shopping for a dress for this wedding next weekend, if Kim is available. Chances are good I'll probably just wear the one dress that I have, but that would be so boring! It's still too big for me and hangs on me so it would be nice to wear something that actually fits when I see family I haven't seen in about 15 years at this wedding. But, on the other hand, I really don't relish the fact that I really can't afford to buy anything new right now. So, hopefully, I'll find something I like on sale really cheap. Like that ever happens.

I hope everybody has a nice weekend!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:39 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates