QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, July 26, 2007
I'm Thunderstruck
All day yesterday I kept thinking it was Thursday. So, to me, today is really a repeat of yesterday. Unfortunately, it also means that this week is dragging by so much slower because of that. But, mostly, I think this week is dragging by because:

2 Days Until Vacation!

I know, by yesterdays countdown it really should be three days. But, since yesterday and today is Thursday I cut it by a day. Actually, I counted the day I'm leaving as a day but I decided to shave that day off because I like the sound of 2 days versus 3. I know, how anal can you get?

I woke up this morning to an extremely loud thunderstorm. The windows were rattling, the dog was going insane. Good times! I got in the shower and the power was flickering on and off while I was in there and each time I was plunged into darkness as I prayed that it wouldn't stay off and I would be stuck with shampoo in my hair and no way to rinse it out. Obviously, since we're on city water, that wouldn't happen but my memories of living in our old house 6 years ago flashed through my brain due to the fact we were on a well and septic system instead. With a well system, if the power goes out the water goes out since the well pump won't work without power.

After I got out of the shower the power was still going on and off and I decided to not fight the rain, the humidity, and the power and decided to let my hair go and not blow dry it. So, I look like a fucking french poodle right now since I actually have very curly hair (yea, hard to tell isn't it?). And now, sitting at work, the sun is shining. Figures.

So, I get through the work day today and tomorrow then I'm outta here until Thursday. So, blog bitches, you'll have to get your daily dose of stupidity someplace else!

Good luck!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:38 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Thursday, July 26, 2007 8:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was supposed to run this morning. I got up around 5:15, got my workout clothes on, walked out the door and it was thundering and lightening out. At first I was just going to risk it, but I was a little scared of being struck by lightening (knowing my luck). It started drizzling a little and I turned around and went back home. Ugh. It was SUPPOSED to rain at night I thought. Couldn't it have done it then or while I was at work? No, of course not.

    Oh well, so I decided to do Tae Bo instead since I was already up and dressed. It would have been pointless to try and sleep for another 1/2 hour. The electricity flickered once and it powered off my VCR, but everything else just came back on like nothing happen. Weird.

    I almost called in sick today. I just felt really icky after working out. Kinda dizzy, nauseous, and light-headed. I should've had something to eat before I worked out.

    Have a great vacation! You're going to miss a nice weekend here I'm hearing. I hope you don't bring the rain with you to TX.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates