QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, July 18, 2007
No End Today!
Hey, I can still get in here! Whaddya know?

Actually, for some reason, yesterday I could get into my blog without the annoying "site banned" message that I got the day before. Very strange. Oh well, we'll see what happens with that.

Well, I have nothing to say today. I know, quite shocking! Other than my boss isn't in yet. Which means I'll get a little bit of peace this morning.

I fell asleep watching TV at 8:30 last night. I know, I'm so fucking lame. But, on a positive note, I only have the rest of this week, all next week, then, finally, vacation! I'm so ready.

I guess the only thing I have to talk about today is America's Got Talent. What a waste of TV space this show is. I mean, come on! Boy Shakira? The Bollywood Dancer? What the fuck? I would have to say that America Doesn't Got Talent if that's what they decide to put on their show. I think I'll have to pass up this drivel in the future.

Summer TV sucks major ass! But, there IS Rescue Me tonight. So there's at least something to put me to sleep tonight.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:38 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates