QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Oh, Finally, a Title!
Again, no title? I can't get my cursor up in the title bar to name my fucking post. How aggravating is that? (edited: I had to actually click on the part that says Title and not the actual box you type in. How stupid is THAT?)

Almost as aggravating as this - why is it that when I left my house this morning my hair looked completely awesome. Straight, no frizz, no big curls. But, as soon as I walk in the office it starts to frizz up and curl down? What the fuck is UP with that? Oh well. I'm bored with the subject of my stupid hair so I'm going to just shut up about it now.

Okay, so I'll readily admit that I've been watching that stupid fucking Age of Love show. Where the stud Australian tennis star has to pick a chick either from the 20 year old group or the 40 year old group? I don't think he cares - as long as they aren't blonde! It's just so stupid to see them all fighting over this one guy. And acting like fools in the process. I mean, come on! These women have spent, like, a total of 10 minutes alone with this guy and they're going all on and on about how they have feelings for him? If I was that guy I would be running away - far away. You can't develop deep feelings for somebody in 10 minutes. You might think you do - but you don't really know them or even know if you're compatible. Shit. Trying living with a man for 10 years. Then you'll know what I'm talking about!

Anyway, I have more picture from Sunday to post here - thanks to Cindy emailing them to me (and, by the way, where are the rest of them people???)









posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:00 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish I had taken more pictures of everyone! I think Donna has some good ones.

    You know what's strange, I'm 26 years old, yet I am rooting for the 40 year olds. The 20 year olds are so dang whiny. Especially that girl with the curly brown hair. I just want to jump through the TV and shake her every time she cries. Unfortunately, I fell asleep before it was over and missed who got eliminated last night. I really hope it was the crybaby (can't remember her name).

     
  • At Tuesday, July 10, 2007 9:34:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Nope - he dumped the two blondes. The 40 something blonde (kelly I think is her name?) and the 20 something blonde with the huge boobs.

     
  • At Tuesday, July 10, 2007 10:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, I just went to the web site and read the recap. I'm not really sure who should win yet. I don't like Amanda. She's way too needy and jealous.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates