QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Working Early Sucks
Short entry today. Boss is here early - was here when I walked in the door. Which means that he's hanging around my desk and having me do stuff for some meeting he's about to leave for.

I really like the hour I get in before anybody else is here. It's quiet, I can get caught up on stuff. Unless, of course, the boss is here when I get here. Then it's all, "I need this for my meeting." or "So and so called and needs this right away." or even, "Can you look at my computer because this isn't working right." And, this morning, it's all of the above.

So, I stalled enough and better get my ass in there to find out what it's all about before he cans my ass for ignoring his requests.

Hope everybody has a better morning than me!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:43 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates