QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, June 15, 2007
Leo the Horrible
Well, I've almost survived another work week. But, the week ain't over yet! I still have one more day, today, to get through.

I got home from work yesterday and the first thing I do is let the dog out. He was really anxious to go outside and I didn't think anything about it. I ventured upstairs to check my email and what do I find at the top of the stairs? The dog, my Leo, shit and peed on the carpet at the top of the stairs.

Now, he hasn't done this since we first got him 10 years ago. He NEVER goes in the house. I was shocked! And pissed off because Dennis isn't home and I get to clean up this horrible mess. And it was nasty too. Fucker. Anyway, I go outside to check on him, make sure he's okay - you know, he never does this so maybe he's sick or something. But, he seems just fine and it's really too late to punish him for it. So, I let it go.

I decided to go down to the antique store and check out Dennis' band practice. I was pretty surprised. They now have 15+ original songs done and they are pretty cool songs! I'm really hoping they will record some of them soon so I can share them with you guys. He's wanting me to setup his myspace page with some of his various recordings, if we ever get the time or the inclination to do it. It's just going to take some time to get them together, download them, and put them up. And he hasn't decided which ones to put up yet so this could take a while!

We went a few doors down to the little bar/cafe after practice and slammed a couple drinks and had what we like to call pizzadillas. You know, those really thin bar pizzas that you could easily fold into a quesadilla? All greesy and good?

Fast forward to getting home at 10:30 last night. I go upstairs and what do I find? Leo, the little bastard, did it again! He shit in the exact same spot I cleaned up earlier! What is his deal? Is he getting senile in his old age and forgetting that he isn't outside? Or is he doing it out of spite? He gets kinda pissy when Dennis isn't around as much as he thinks he should be. And, he's a dog! Any attention is better than no attention at all.

I'm just hoping when I get home tonight I don't have yet another fucking surprise at the top of the stairs. Fuck!

Well, nothing exciting planned for this weekend. We're going out tonight to see a friend's band that's playing about 2 minutes away from our house. Other than that, I plan on being lazy, eating a lot, drinking a lot, and just plain relaxing.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:47 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Friday, June 15, 2007 8:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm, that's really bizarre. It could be separation anxiety. Maybe try crating him while you're gone or at least confining him to the kitchen or something. I know that might be hard for you to do since it might freak him out more if he hasn't been in a crate in a long time. Hopefully he's not sick or is losing the ability to hold it. If it continues you should probably take him to the vet and get him checked out. Good luck!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates