QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, June 08, 2007
Where's the Storm?
Fuck, I am so freakin' tired this morning I can barely keep my eyes open. If it wasn't for the wonder drug caffeine I would be completely comatose right now.

So, where was this big ass fucking storm I kept hearing about all last night? You know, the one where it's supposed to produce hail the size of my head? I couldn't get to sleep last night because I kept expecting it to come crashing down right when I close my eyes. All I saw and heard was a little bit of thunder, and a little bit of rain, and that's it! What a total let down. I was hoping for a really loud storm that knocked the power out so I would have a good excuse to sleep in and show up late for work. Fuckers. I wake up at 5am to the blaring sound of my alarm, to which if I would have had a sledgehammer in my had would have been completely destroyed. But, then again, what kind of person goes to sleep with a sledgehammer in their hands? Don't answer, I really don't want to know.

And to top it all off I get into work and 5 minutes after I get here my boss decides today is the day he's going to come in early. And you know what that means. Sue, where's this? Sue, can you take care of this? Sue, you look like shit - didn't you sleep last night? Bastard.

At least it's Friday. And I won't have to hear my alarm clock for another few days.

Hope everybody has a great weekend!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 8:01 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At Friday, June 08, 2007 1:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the new photo in your white top and shorts.

    Can I please please please have your legs?! (oh, and the boobs, but I don't want the bill that came with them). HA HA HA.

    Sunflower1966

     
  • At Friday, June 08, 2007 3:04:00 PM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    I got mine with my body for free and I hate them, so Sunflower you can have mine! Let me know when I can drop them off! ;)

    Anyone out there have an ass I can have or swap for?

     
  • At Friday, June 08, 2007 3:32:00 PM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    sorry, I have a flat white girls ass!!

    I shoulda got implants there too!! *not*

    You know, when I had a big ass it wasn't in style. Now it is. Go figure!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates