QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, May 31, 2007
The Great Mysteries of Life
You know what I hate most about leaving early sick? The next day I get into work and everything on my desk is in a different place.

How does that work exactly? Is my stapler playing a cruel joke on me by moving from the right side to the left? Doubtful. I believe everybody has a stapler, so why is mine always used by somebody else when I'm gone? Can't we afford to buy a new stapler for the poor unfortunate soul who has none?

These are they mysteries of life. Mysteries that have no answers. Of course, I could spend all day contemplating such mysteries of life, but I wouldn't ever get anything else done. So, I think I'll let this stapler one slide.

So, I feel better today. The headache is gone but I'm crampy due to the dreaded "curse". Great. I finally get my head to stop pounding but it moves to another part of my body. No great mystery there, just bad timing.

Well, I better get to it and figure out where all the stuff I was working on yesterday morning went before the bossman gets in and starts asking me about stuff. Stuff I won't have an answer for!

I did get one thing done yesterday - which some of you already read about. I got a monthly train pass. On the train line I take there are no ticket agents at the station so you have to either buy a one way on the train for $3.90 a ride ($7.80 a day), buy a monthly my mail, or drive to a train line that has an agent. Which is what I chose to do. So, with the monthly I can ride unlimited for the month of June, saving myself about $60 bucks. I'm all for that!

I hope everybody has a great day today.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:39 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates