QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, May 17, 2007
Will There Be TV in Hell?
So last night I had a really morbid thought and I think that it's something that everybody's thought about on at least one occasion. That somewhere, somebody died yesterday that is a huge TV fan and will never find out what happens on these stupid TV shows that some of us (guilty!) are addicted to. And wouldn't it suck to die and never know what the hell that stupid Lost island is all about. But, then I stopped and thought - that's completely stupid. You would be dead and wouldn't give a shit. Dumb thoughts, I'm full of 'em aren't I?

I'm so disappointed that Melinda isn't going to be in the finals on American Idol. I was also quite shocked! But, somehow I knew that Blake would be. But it's okay, Jordin will win and that's good. She's a great singer and I'm sure she'll make the producers a buttload of money. She's a hell of a lot more marketable than Melinda, but I just liked Melinda better. Oh well. Every year somebody leaves earlier than they should and this year proves to be no exception.

Lost last night - man, I really thought I would cry with the whole Charlie thing. It's so sad! His kiss with Claire, his list of the 5 best moments of his life, and him leaving his DS ring with Aaron. Although, it was still in the crib when they took off. I'm sure he'll be killed off soon enough, but I hate to see it. I love his character lately. And, somehow, I don't think that Loche is dead. He'll show up again and, perhaps, it's the mysterious invisible thing that Ben took him to that will save him. We'll have to wait and see. But if all the rumors are true that they're getting rid of a lot of regular cast members, I'm wondering what it'll be like without some of them. Will the show stall without them? I guess we'll have to wait until, what, next February to find out? Or whenever they wind up starting the next season.


It makes me sad that TV season is almost over. All of my favorites are winding down the season with their finales in the next week. But, on the plus side, that means summer is almost here and who gives a shit about TV when you can be out enjoying beautiful, warm weather! Oh, but wait, Rescue Me is about to start again! Oh well. Glad I have a DVR!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:48 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates