QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, May 03, 2007
Just Horsin' Around
So, last night, it was Chris and Phil to leave American Idol. Chris, I agree with but I think that Phil is better than a few that have stayed. Oh well. At least I got my way with one of them - Chris!

I haven't watched Lost yet, so don't tell me what it was about. I'm going to watch it tonight when I get home from work. Oh, the joys of Tivo. You don't have to watch anything on "their" schedule.

I have a word to say to one poster on the WW Boards - and you know who you are. Her names starts with a Jen. You're a worthless piece of shit and whenever I see you on those boards I will make it my mission to make sure you are ridiculed and everybody knows exactly what you did. So there. Deal with it! Why they allow this piece of complete waste of air space on those boards but yet ban people who stand up for their friends I'll never know. But, it's not like I can't get back on.

Last night I went to Dennis' band practice for a while. Poor guy was so tired - he's been working, like, a thousand hours a week and just looked completely beat. But that didn't stop him from horsing around:




See, they practice in the basement of a huge antiques shop. And there's always something pretty unusual laying around. And the guys thought that this little horsie was made for something else. Sick bastards.

The boss and his wife are out today - picking up their daughter at college. So, it should be pretty quiet around here. I'm hoping to catch up on some work and then maybe just take it easy this afternoon. Yea, like that'll happen.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:52 AM  
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates