QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, April 27, 2007
Yesterday was the Day from Hell
It's Friday, thank God! This week just sucked for me. Especially yesterday! But, the weekend is supposed to be gorgeous again so at least that's something good to look forward to.

I got into work at 7:30, like usual. And, yesterday morning, for some stupid reason, I just felt that something was going to be wrong. And, I was correct. Our file server - that we log every call and do 90% of our work on, was completely fucked up. The hard drive had crashed. And I knew this because it was making an incredible clicking noise. I checked the connections - they were fine. The boot drive worked fine - but the data drive, gone. So, first thing we had to run out and buy a new hard drive, I had to install it, and restore the data that we have. Which was from Monday night's backup. Tuesday's backup didn't run due to a power outage. And Wednesday's backup didn't work due to the machine blowing up before it had a chance to run. So, two days worth of data out out in the ozone someplace. Which means that I have to redo a lot of shit from Monday and Tuesday. Fuck!

While the restore was running - which took all day, I decided to try to get some riddles done. I'm completely and totally addicted to this riddle site. In case you haven't heard of it, go to
www.weffriddles.com and you'll see what I'm talking about. But be warned - once you start it's really hard to stop! I finally made it through the first 30 riddles, which means batch one is done. Now it's on to batch two. Somebody stop me please! I need a 12 step program to make me see that this is a total waste of time. Oh well. Time, I had yesterday.

Okay, Greys Anatomy last night. Anybody else want to kick Derek, aka Dr. McDreamy, right in the balls? Seriously! Two weeks ago he was totally and completely in love with Meredith. All of a sudden she's getting in the way of his career? I mean, we all knew that it couldn't be happily ever after but Christ. What an asshole. She should just dump his ass once and for all. Who needs that shit?

And you just know that Izzy is going to wind up being knocked up by George. Did you see the way she was attacking all those cakes? It was like she had never had a fucking piece of cake before. And if Callie doesn't hate her enough now, wait until this happens! And, really, what's the deal with Alex? He finally gets Addison and then he fucks her over? You know, the men on this show really suck. It's a horrible thing when the guy that you hate the most - Burke - is the only decent guy in the entire fucking hospital. And, please, Addison, when you leave please take Izzy and George with you. They have gotten on my last nerve.


Why do I watch this show again? Oh, yea, cuz it's fun.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:47 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates