QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Friday, April 20, 2007
I'm Going to Drive Topless
No, not without a shirt you perv, the top down on the car!

I'm so glad it's Friday! And it's going to be beautiful outside this weekend - according to the weather guy on this morning's news. He better be fucking right too! Then again, he does have a job where they can't actually fire him for being wrong, now can they?

I finally got my hair done last night! And it looks so much better. And it looks clean, for the first time in months. Karen did an awesome job and I'll be going back there in the near future - but, not at the very near future due to the fact that I'm now completely broke after having this shit hair fixed. But, it's worth it. Had I tried to do it myself I'm sure I would look like something out of Bozo's Circus right now. Kim (cleosmama) got there at the same time I did and hung out the entire time we were there. Which was awesome because, well, it took forever and had to be extremely boring for her. Kim looks amazing too. She looks so lean and trim and thin. Yes, you do Kim so shut up about it.

No big plans for this weekend - with the exception of getting my slow leaking tire fixed on my car and getting the yellow (now brown looking) car washed. That's the only thing about having a bright as the mother fucking sun yellow car - it looks like shit dirty.

Here's to a weekend with the top down, the weather warm, and a kick start to nice sunny warm days to come!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:50 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates