QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, April 19, 2007
Tonight, Finally, the Wait is Over
Fuck, I'm really tired this morning! I had the hardest time getting to sleep last night.

Dennis didn't get home last night until about 10:30 so I forced myself to stay awake until he got home. I was pretty tired, but I managed to stay awake. But once he got home and we sat and chatted for a while, it was about 11:30. I swear to God, I don't think I've stayed up until 11:30 in months. On one hand, that's a good thing because I've been having a hard ass time trying to stay awake past 9:30, but there's last night. I kept tossing, and turning, and glancing at the clock. First, it was 11:45 and I had to go to the bathroom. Big pain in the ass. Then, I looked again and it was 12:15. Still couldn't fall asleep. I think the last time I looked at the clock it was 1:10. So, I would assume I finally fell asleep soon after that. All I know is that if you finally pass out at 1:15, 5:00am just sucks the next morning!

So, my endocrinologist calls me late yesterday afternoon. He tells me he's surprised, but they have to up my thyroid medication. I guess my levels were around 5.44 - which isn't that much over the maximum of 5.0, but, still, it's higher than the 3.8 in December. I still can't believe that my thyroid isn't producing enough.

Sanjaya is finally out on American Idol. That has to make a lot of people happy - especially LaTisha since it was either her or him. It would have screamed "rigged" if LaTisha would have lost out to Sanajaya. But, it was finally his time and I have to say I'm a little disappointed. Oh, sure, he sucked big time, but, really, so did a lot of them this week. Sorry, but Blake was off key more times than he was on. But, he has been very strong other weeks so I get why he's safe. LaTisha better start upping her game - otherwise she will be gone.

Lost last night - boring. I just don't care about Desmond and his monkhood. Or his visions. If they're gonna kill Charlie off, just do it. Quit dragging it out. I'm bored with that storyline.

Oh, yea, tonight I'm finally gonna get something done with my hair! Christ, it's been a long time since I had it colored/highlighted. I should look back on this blog, like, last August because that's probably about when I had it done last! And it shows....horribly! Thank God after tonight it'll look decent again. It better - or me and the hair lady are gonna have words. I suppose I'll have to find some pictures or something to show her what I want. Or not. I think not. I'll ask her opinion, thumb through some stuff they have at the salon (you know there's always a zillion hair magazines in those places) and see what happens.

Wish me luck!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:37 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates