QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Thursday, April 05, 2007
I Watch Way Too Much TV
Here I am again. Yes, it's still fucking cold - got down into the 20's last night and I nearly froze my ass off walking across the street to work. Yea, I know. Boo fucking hoo.


I went out last night and did a little bit of shopping. And I've discovered that Gurnee Mills Mall is only 16 minutes away from my house. Very dangerous. It's probably a good thing there aren't really many stores I like in that mall.

I've got a ton of stuff to get done this morning at work. And I really should be getting to it right now. And I will. In a minute.

So, Gina is out on American Idol. Good, that's what I say. Although, I would have rather it been Hailey I thought Gina pretty much sucked so it's all good. It's probably because Hailey showed her boobies in her dress Tuesday night. That's what's keeping her in it. She dresses like a slut. But, I suppose if I were her I would probably do the same thing. She won't be remembered for her voice no matter what she does so at least it's a tactic to get people talking about her. And, you know what they say, any kind of publicity is good.

Lost last night - it was a pretty good episode. Loche has turned into a first class asshole - and a pretty judgemental one too. He has his head so far up Ben's ass I don't know where he starts and Ben ends. It was pretty funny watching the cat fight with Kate and Juliet. And Juliet totally kicked her ass at the beginning of the show! And now we know the chick that Sawyer fucked over before the crash is/was pregnant with his kid. The best part, though, was the way that Hugo fucked with Sawyer on the whole "banished from the island" thing. It was really funny watching Sawyer try to be nice to everybody. It was such a struggle for him. I guess I can relate to that somewhat. Sometimes, it's very hard for me to be nice to some people - mostly because I like my dog more than I like most people.

Anyway, I better get to work. And wait for the fucking heat to warm this place up. It was 55 degrees in the office when I got there. You would think he could at least keep the heat up to 65 at night! Christ! But, then again, this cold shit can't last very long. It's April for fucks sake!!
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:41 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At Thursday, April 05, 2007 9:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    According to the forecast it's not going to get better anytime soon unfortunately. I get to go to my Grandparents' house in central WI for the weekend so I'm sure it's going to be about 10 degrees colder. Yuck.

    I watched Lost last night and I am getting interested in it again. I've been having a hard time since the beginning of this season and I recently gave it another chance. I am so glad the "others" are gone. I think they were the reason I stopped watching it for a little while.

     
  • At Thursday, April 05, 2007 9:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can relate to liking my dog than most people too!

    Helen

     
  • At Thursday, April 05, 2007 10:06:00 AM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    no shit.. my son is still on spring break and I took him to the grocery store and bowling yesterday and seriously.. just from the door of the store to the car, our fingers were NUMB!

     
  • At Thursday, April 05, 2007 10:06:00 AM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At Thursday, April 05, 2007 12:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well thats your sisters fault that her daughter is that way, as long as she keeps supporting her, then the daughter will take advantage of it, so tell her to cut her off. Also I do not like the phrase bible thumper. If she is a christian and goes to church she surely is not going to be thumping the bible , she will be reading it.

     
  • At Friday, April 06, 2007 8:01:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    by bible thumper I'm referring to the type that beat you over the head with the bible by pretending to be more worthy of God due to the fact that they go to church every sunday.

    but, then turn around and use people.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates