QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Wednesday, April 04, 2007
What the Fuck is with this Weather?
It's fucking cooooooold out this morning! Fuck! What happened to Spring? It's, like, 32 degrees out there. I swear it better warm up soon or I'm going to have to move to someplace warmer. I can't take this cold shit another fucking day. But, I guess I'll have to since I checked the forecast and it's not looking like it's going to warm up any time soon.

So, the weekend was good. Had a lot of fun with older sister. Middle sister annoyed me, as usual. And she just doesn't get why. Mostly it's because she keeps going on and on about how sweet, pretty, smart and wonderful her daughter is. And I just don't share that same enthusiasm about her. She's my niece, and I love her but I still feel that she's a spoiled brat that is way too old, way too married, and has way too many kids (2) to be acting like she's 12 years old (she's 24).

It started by a story my oldest sister told me that my middle sister told her. Of course, middle sister didn't tell me this herself - probably because she knows I'll tell her how I feel about it and she didn't want to hear about it. And a lot of you already know this story so if it bores you, quit reading now. But, I must warn you if you do know this story that there is actually more to the story than I originally told you.

My middle sister and my niece's mom was at work last week when the phone rang. It was her ungrateful spoiled darling sweet little daughter. Here's how I imagined the conversation went:

Sister: Hello?
Spoiled Brat: Mom, we need to talk.
Sister: Ok.
Spoiled Brat: We had a realtor come over to look at the house to possibly sell it and she said that in order for us to get what we want out of it we would have to do all this work!
Sister: Yea, that's typical (doesn't ask her WHY they are having Realtors look at the house considering that they bought it less than a year ago)
Spoiled Brat: Well, you sold us a lemon! Now were going to be stuck with this house for a long time until we can afford to fix it up.
Sister: Well, you lived in that house for 15 years. It's not like you don't know what's wrong with it.
Spoiled Brat: Well, Dad would have never bought this piece of shit house.
Sister: Oh, that's great. Let's bring dead dad into it. Yea, that's true. If he were alive he wouldn't have bought it because he made a lot more money than I do and he could have afforded to buy a nicer house. This was all I could afford.

Can you believe that shit? My sister sells her the house that she, my niece, her husband, and two sons have been living in for 5 years. 5 years that my sister paid the mortgage, paid all the utilities, paid for the food, paid for EVERYTHING. As soon as my niece buys the house from my sister she tells my sister that she needs to start looking for a place of her own since her family needs to live alone. Of course, by living alone she means that they live there while my sister buys another house but still helps them with their bills. So my sister, who is an idiot by the way, buys a house 2 houses down from her daughter knowing she can't take care of herself. And her daughter and her husband were so anxious to get her out of "their" house that they move her stuff while my sister is in the closing meeting buying the house! So, my sister gets home and all her stuff is gone - they moved it all! And what does my sister say:


Oh, isn't that the sweetest, nicest thing! They did so much for me.

*aaaaaaaaaaaaaggggahhhhhhhhhhh*

I told my sister that they just couldn't wait to get her the hell out.

Now, my niece doesn't work and her husband works in a nursing home as an LPN while he still attends school to get his RN. Now, you know he can't be making a buttload of money right? But they go out in the middle of February and buy a brand new Jeep SUV. And, sorry, their payments have to be extremely high since they have shitty credit. As a matter of fact, they can't even have a checking account because they can't balance one. They give my sister money and a list of bills and my sister pays them out of HER account! I mean, what kind of fucking idiot can't balance a checkbook? And what kind of idiot would do this for their ungrateful, spoiled rotten daughter?

Now, all this is bad enough but my sister doesn't have a washer or dryer - she has to pay a few things off before she can go out and buy one. So, she goes to the laundromat. I ask her why she doesn't just go two houses down and do her laundry at her daughters house? She gets real quiet and waits a few minutes before answering and says - it takes too long to do it at her house. So that leads me to believe that either A) she has to do their laundry first, or B) her spoiled rotten piece of work daughter told her she can't because it costs too much on the water and electric bills. Take your pick - either way it's a bunch of shit. I'm just waiting for the day that they get foreclosed on because they can't afford all this shit. Then they'll all move in with my sister in her tiny little "dollhouse" that she just adores.

But her daughter is so sweet, beautiful, and kind. She's a church going, bible thumping Christian, you know?
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:36 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At Wednesday, April 04, 2007 8:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BURRRRRRR it's cold today! UGH! We had to get out the winter coats again.

    It's amazing how people can be so clueless about life. It's a wonder that they still know how to breathe.

     
  • At Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If I were your sister, I would move far, far away. I know it is her daughter and all, but she will never grow up if your sister keeps helping her.
    I keep telling my daughter that I don't need all the details regarding her divorce. (he said etc. etc.). I already went thru my own divorce as well as friends, brothers and she needs to spare me the gory details.
    Just figure it out and live your life to the fullest.

    It is freezing cold in Mass. too, after a great weekend. I am happy that I have a woodstove and lots of wood!
    Think Spring!!!!!!

    Helen

     
  • At Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, and by the way, I am refusing to wear my winter coat. Needless to say, I am freezing my ass off.
    Like that will make it warmer faster, dumb huh?!
    Helen

     
  • At Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:43:00 AM, Blogger suebiedoobie said…

    Helen, I wore my heaviest winter coat and a big ole sweater.

    Of course, I had to dig a sweater OUT of a box since I already packed them away (wishful thinking at it's worst).

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates