QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.

Chicken Wings and Boobie Tassels

Monday, March 26, 2007
I Wish it was Still the Weekend
So, it's Monday again. But, it's okay because the weather is gorgeous today! I would rather not be working, but I guess it could be worse. Could be snowing and shitty out - like it was just a short couple of weeks ago.

Yesterday was absolutely the perfect day. It was warm, sunny, and just stunningly beautiful outside. All of the windows were opened and the house aired out. I even got up early, showered, and went to church with Dennis, his mom, his sister, and his brother - and the church didn't collapse when I entered it! So that was good. Then we all went to breakfast and to Dennis' mom's house for a while. Then left around noon and went for a drive with the top down. After we got home and opened up the house I just had to find more excuses to get out of there and go for a drive. So, we wound up going to Walmart to exchange something and went for another short drive. Later, we even took the dog for a walk around the neighborhood. He pulled and yanked to go in the direction he wanted to go in for about 6 minutes then the old fart ran out of steam and just decided to go with the flow. He was one tired little puppy by the time we got back to the house. He drank a whole bowl full of water and passed out by the window so he could catch the breeze.

I even cooked a lot this weekend. We went grocery shopping on Saturday and they still had crab legs on sale so I bought a little over a pound of 'em and a couple filets (that were also on sale). So, Saturday we had filets and crab legs then on Sunday I made a roast with beef egg noodles (Dennis' favorite). So, I ate and ate and ate this weekend. So, the scale is back up a pound, which is good because I needed for it to do a little crawling up since it was so low at the end of last week. Never thought I would ever hear myself say that!

We watched a few movies over the weekend - one being the Will Farrel movie - can't remember the name of it - where the author is narrating over his life? Anyway, it was okay. I much prefer to see Will Farrel acting silly in a movie than being serious (like Old School and Anchorman) but I guess I'll get that when his new movie comes out on DVD - the one where he's a figure skater with Napoleon Dynamite (can't remember his name either - oh well).

The boss just got into the office so I guess I better get my ass to work before I get fired. And it's much too nice a day to get fired.
posted by suebiedoobie @ 7:51 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Monday, March 26, 2007 8:50:00 AM, Blogger Wildsissy said…

    I watched STRANGER THAN FICTION this weekend too! lol! Too funny.. yeah I didn't like it that much, oh well.. can't wait for the new skating movie to come out! Should be pretty funny!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Six Foot Model - Too Young

This is my Brain on the Web...Where are the Damned Comments People?
About Me

Name: suebiedoobie
Home: Illinois, United States
About Me: I'm married with dog. Kids freak me out.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox


It's ALMOST SPRING!!!

Links
Slideshow Time!

Free Blogger Templates